55th European Congress – General Assembly – VIENNA – 28 May 2022
This is NOT a convention registration form.
* WHEN: Saturday, 28 May 2022 from 9:30
* WHERE: Vienna – Parkhotel **** Schönbrunn, Hietzinger Hauptstraße 10-14
* PARTICIPATING: Don’t forget to register as attendee to the convention via 2022 Convention registration no later than 11th May 2022.
The registration process works easiest if you are logged in as a registered user of the Kiwanis Academy platform.
You are seeing this information as you are currently not logged in.
Please complete this form and submit it no later than 11 May 2022.
It will be processed upon receipt by the Kiwanis International European Office (MSC-E) – Leiekaai 25 B, 9000 Ghent, BELGIUM.
If you have any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Governing directives: Article 12 – points 8, 9, 10 of the KI-E Bylaws.
Point 8. For any convention, each club in good standing as defined by Kiwanis International shall be entitled to elect three (3) delegates, one (1) of whom should be the president, and three (3) alternates designated as alternates one, two and three. If any delegate is absent from the convention, the alternates will serve in the numerical order certified.
Point 9. Each delegate or alternate shall be a member of the club represented and shall be elected by such club no less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of the annual convention or no less than fifteen (15) days prior to any special convention. Their election shall be evidenced by a certificate to the Secretary duly authenticated by the president and the secretary of the club.
Point 10. Official delegates of a newly organized club shall be granted full privileges at the KI-E convention after the charter has been approved by the Board of Trustees of Kiwanis International, and is thus chartered, even if the charter has not been formally presented to such club.
2. Delegates from clubs who did not send this certificate of election to the Kiwanis European Office cannot be certified to represent their club in the business sessions of the Convention.
3. Delegates will not be certified if their club is more than sixty (60) days in arrears for any indebtedness to Kiwanis International or to Kiwanis International Europe asbl.
4. This form does not constitute a Convention registration. Use the official registration and reservation form for each individual delegate on KI-E’s registration website.28