KE District Membership Coordinator Training
Goal / idea
Train the District Membership Coordinators about their role and tasks, concerning new club opening, club strengthening, member retention and rejuvenation.
- Exploring different types of club
- Understanding the importance of a Membership plan/Game plan
- Strengthening and spreading Kiwanis impact through MeetUps
- What obstacles are existing clubs imposing to growth
- How can we make it easy for new members to join Kiwanis Clubs
- How growth and branding work hand in hand to increase Kiwanis footprint
This training is by invitation only. If you feel that you should be included in this event, we invite you to send an email to Kiwanis Academy expressing your motivation.