EUROPEAN GOVERNORS-ELECT EDUCATION WEEKEND
Goal / idea
The main aim of this education weekend is to actively participate by working on skills and sharing experiences, in the spirit of cooperation between the Governors-elect (team 2024-25).
- To build a team of the Governors-elect that cooperates closely with the KIE president-elect.
- To enable participants to become acquainted with useful membership tools for club opening and club strengthening.
- To enable participants to discuss their membership plans with concrete actions.
- To enable participants to become acquainted with useful BMC tools to improve the potential on social media and district websites.
- To enable participants to make a BMC action plan and practice their skills on effective communication.
- To enable participants to make the difference between leadership by position and leadership by service.
- To enable participants to discuss about social projects and how to increase their visibility.
European Governors-elect (team 2024-25)
The webinar will be held in English. Interpreting is foreseen for participants who don’t master English adequately. We urge you to request in advance an interpreter for the language of your choice.
This event is by invitation only.
FRIDAY, 01 MARCH 2024
- Arrivals before 18:00
- 18:00: Introduction
Overview of the programme
Quiz about KI, KI-E, KE
- Dinner at the hotel
SATURDAY, 02 MARCH 2024
- 9:00-12:30: Membership tool fair / Membership work session
- 14:00-17:30: BMC tool fair / BMC work session
- Short time for reflection in groups
- Dinner in town
SUNDAY, 03 MARCH 2024
- 9:00-11:30: Service, the backbone of Kiwanis
- 11:30-12:00: Wrap-up, evaluation, follow-up and closure