Making waves with your project
Goal / idea
- Are you one of the thousands of social project organisers in Kiwanis? Trying to make a difference with the Kiwanis club through projects that affect your local community? Maybe you want to have some bigger impact? It only takes a little bit more effort and strategic thinking! Your social project is like a stone thrown in the water: it creates some ripples or waves on the water, your fundraising activity intends to have some impact. ‘Making Waves’ hopes to give you inspiration about how to make the most out of your social actions and create the best waves possible!
- This webinar helps you think and plan how you can make the biggest possible waves with your social project.
- Be proud of your work! ‘Making Waves’ gives you some practical suggestions to increase the visibility of your social project. The more people know about Kiwanis and your social actions, the better. Surely your social actions generates some wonderful results or products. Don’t sit on your results of the separate actions you organise – share them with others! ‘Making Waves’ lists some tips and tricks about you to disseminate your results. But it would even be better if your project results were actually also multiplied. ‘Making Waves’ webinar guides you through the exploitation of your social action results.
All Kiwanis trainers 2021-22
All Club Leaders 2021-22
All lieutenant Governors 2021-22
All district & nation leaders 2021-22
Every Kiwanian who is interested in making a better impact
No interpreting is foreseen, so participants who don’t master English adequately are requested to foresee a Kiwanian friend who can translate simultaneous for them at their own home place while participating in the webinar.
This webinar is open for every Kiwanian who wants to take initiative on creating more impact on the community through social projects.
- 19h00: start of the webinar
- 20h30: end of the webinar
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.