In order to make trainings, meetings or events more engaging, we are organising a practice session for the use of SLIDO. Slido is a tool to interact with your audience and it is a combination of functions that Kahoot and Mentimeter have. By using this online tool, you can invite your participants to engage with live polls, Q&As, quizzes and word clouds — whether you meet in a district meeting, in a club meeting, in the office, online or in-between.
You can empower your audience to ask questions, vote in polls and be a part of the discussion by using a simple Q&A and polling tool.
Make your meetings more engaging with :
• Live polling: Run interactive presentations and meetings with a top-rated live polling tool. It’s fun, easy and requires no downloads.
• Live Q&A: Slido is the easiest way to collect questions for your Q&A sessions. People can ask questions from any device and without downloads or logins.
• Live quizzes: Make learning more fun, dynamic and social with live quizzes.
• Live video integration: Engage your remote participants as they watch your live stream. One link. One tab. No more switching between apps or devices.
•Online questionnaires and surveys such as evaluation forms.
• Event analytics
This online session will start with an introduction of the functionalities of Slido, which, you will be able to put into practice in the second part. You will learn by doing and trying out how to make nice polls, quizzes & Q&A boards.
- Jan Van Hove, director of Membership and Education Europe
Open for all Kiwanians and KI staff
- No interpreting is foreseen, so participants who don’t master English adequately are requested to foresee a Kiwanian friend who can translate simultaneously for them at their own home place while participating in the session.
- 19h00-20h30 CET (Brussels time)
- 13h00-14h30 EST (Indy time)
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.