ONLINE COLLABORATION: PRACTICE SESSION WORKING WITH SLIDO
After several webinars about Zoom, and how to make online meetings more engaging, we organise this time a practice session for the use of SLIDO as a tool for online collaboration.
With Slido, you can engage your participants with live polls, Q&As, quizzes and word clouds — whether you meet in the office, online or in-between.
You can empower your audience to ask questions, vote in polls and be a part of the discussion by using a simple Q&A and polling tool.
Make your meetings more engaging with
• Live polling: Run interactive presentations and meetings with a top-rated live polling tool. It’s fun, easy and requires no downloads.
• Live Q&A: Slido is the easiest way to collect questions for your Q&A sessions. People can ask questions from any device and without downloads or logins.
• Live quizzes: Make learning more fun, dynamic and social with live quizzes.
• Live video integration: Engage your remote participants as they watch your live stream. One link. One tab. No more switching between apps or devices.
• Event analytics
This is a very practical working session, not a listening-session. You learn by doing and trying out how to make nice polls, quizzes & Q&A boards.
- Jan Van Hove, director of Membership and Education Europe
Open for all Kiwanians and KI staff
- No interpreting is foreseen, so participants who don’t master English adequately are requested to foresee a Kiwanian friend who can translate simultaneously for them at their own home place while participating in the session.
- 15h30: start of the webinar
- 16h30: end of the webinar
15h30-16h30 CET (Brussels time) – 9h30-10h30 EST (Indy time)
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.