WEBINAR 2: EUROPEAN GOVERNORS-ELECT
Branding, Marketing & Communication
Goal / idea
After the first thematic Webinar on Membership, throughout which the participants were given the opportunity to obtain a brief introduction of the current situation in Europe, we invite you to engage this time in another thematic webinar regarding Branding, Marketing and Communication.
- The key elements of Branding: the brand book, Kiwanis logos and fonts, etc.
- The key elements of Marketing: tools in Europe, creating Kiwanis visibility in the local community.
- The key elements of Communication: internal and external communication challenges, public speaking etc.
European Governors-elect (team 2024-25)
The webinar will be held in English. Interpreting is foreseen for participants who don’t master English adequately. We urge you to request in advance an interpreter for the language of your choice.
This webinar is by invitation only. If you feel that you should be included in this event, we invite you to send an email to Kiwanis Academy expressing your motivation.
- 19h00 (CET Brussels time): start of the webinar
- 20h30 (CET Brussels time): end of the webinar
You can enrol using the button below and you will receive an e-mail with more information including a Zoom link for this webinar.
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.